How to use the Mighty 120 Bluetooth companion app
The Lenzod app is a third-party app that is compatible with our Huski E-Scooters.
Unfortunately, the Lenzod app is currently only available to Android users. It can be downloaded using the link below.
- Download the LENZOD Scooter app from either the Google Play store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iPhone).
- Once installed, open the app.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions pop-up which you are presented with.
- You will then be presented with pop-up that showcases the App’s features. Swipe left through each slide to get to the registration screen.
- The app will ask you for login details. If you have not yet registered an account, click on the Register button.
- Enter your email address into the registration field and then request a verification code.
- Once you have recieved a verification code to your nominated email address, enter it in the field below and press Save.
- Enter a password and create your account.
- The app will then ask you to enable location services. Click agree on each of the pop-ups.
- Ensure the scooter is turned on and that the bluetooth icon on the display is flashing.
Once the scooter has been found, tap on it to connect. You can now use the app to change gears, turn lights on/off and lock the scooter.